Slideshow Widget

PADILLA FAMILY

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I work with this spicy mommasita of 3 and there are no words to tell you how much I freaking love her! She's become a real good friend the last few years and I loved that she let me take pictures of her cutest little family. We had so much fun taking these pictures! SERIOUSLY almost peed many times! It was a blast! 
Check out my model friend and her little model fam.
Meet the PADILLA FAMILY:
Berna, Stacey, Josie, Briana & Adrian..... I love them.
This face kills me! SO CUTE!
And these girls are ADORABLE! Baby models if you ask me. They must of got it from their MOMMA!
Playing in the leaves was so much fun + made for cute pictures! 
STACEY you + your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
I loved watching the girls run and jump in the leaves! We all had a blast!
POSE             RUN            JUMP
How are all 3 of these kiddos so pretty?! It kills me.
Bubbles? Why not?
Father like son - SO CUTE!
Oh how I love these 2 pictures!! Steamy parents + funny kids = perfection!
I love the personality that came out in these 3 picture of the kids! Especially Adrian!

Stacey you know I love you! And after getting to spend a fun day with your cute family I now love them too! Thanks for letting me take your pictures!

Post a Comment