Slideshow Widget

BELL FAMILY

Monday, October 21, 2013

I was very excited when my sweet Aunt Annette asked me to take her family pictures
BUT I was also very nervous because I hadn't done pictures for a family more than 5, and Annette has 24 people her family... so YEAH I WAS NERVOUS! 
Thankfully they are family and they were all very patient and nice to me and my rookie-ness of the shoot! I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out.
Here are a few of my favorites.
CHECK IT OUT.

 
 
 
This funny guy wasn't too excited about taking pictures of himself without a wife & such. haha!
But he worked it out! 
 Lots of cute kiddos!
This picture makes me laugh so hard! Oh Annette.. you are too funny! 
I had a great time taking pictures with this fun bunch of crazies! Thanks for letting me.
 

Post a Comment