Slideshow Widget

ARIANA

Thursday, October 3, 2013

I was more than excited about doing my first newborn session! Why? Because it was my beautiful and sweet  new niece Ariana. She is adorable and I love all of the faces she pulls. We had a great time with the family taking these pictures. There were lots of laughs and lots of cute pictures. Little Ari has so  many people that love her. Especially her mom + dad + brother & sister. I was glad everyone was there for the pictures so that we could get pics with her siblings and parents!
Basically I can't get enough of Ariana!
enjoy her chubby cuteness.


 I mean really...

This one kills me with her chubby cuteness!
Trying to get their first family picture was ROUGH and HILARIOUS all at the same time. While it didn't quite turned out as planned. I actually quite LOVE it !
Ariana + My Garb's I sure do love ya! 
Thanks for letting me take your pictures.


One Response to “ARIANA”

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANNA EAT ARI UP!!!

    ReplyDelete