Slideshow Widget

ERIC, HAYLEY & GIRLS

Monday, March 13, 2017

 I was so excited when Hayley asked me to take their photos for their engagement! I've grown up knowing Hayley & that lady & her little ladies have gone through hell & back. They are 3 strong girls who deserve the best & after meeting Eric I can see why they decided to keep him. He is a riot & such a nice guy! Which makes me beyond excited for them to tie the knot! We had so much fun during this shoot. We got about ten minutes in the mountains before a mean snow wind storm hit so we ventured back to town & stopped by the Crepery for some hot chocolate & more photos. I was laughing the entire time & can't get over how contagious all of their happy faces are. Eric claims he doesn't have a "natural smile" and feels really awkward taking photos but to that I say NAY Eric NAY because these are natural smiles ALL DAY! 


Prepare to be smiling by the end of this! 
Meet Hayley, Eric & the beautiful girls Ady & Sienna







yes.




K.....P









































I literally could not be happier for you guys.
You make the cutest combo pack ever!
Thanks for letting me take your photos!
& for buying me hot chocolate! 


Post a Comment