Slideshow Widget

SICKLER FAMILY

Thursday, October 6, 2016

OH MY.
I LOVE THIS PHOTOSHOOT!

Seriously. Pretty/ funny people and pretty locations are my favorite thing when it comes to photos. So basically in heaven with this shoot!
I freaking love this family and have know them as long as I can remember. They lived near me growing up and were in my home ward. Dennis the dad taught me in Sunday School as a kid, then I taught Zach the youngest boy in Primary and then I've worked with Jodi the mom for the last 4 years & have become good friends. She also taught me how to swear like a working lady. haha! So basically I am a fan of this fam. My kind of good and irreverent people! This session was a riot and I was laughing the entire time! I absolutely love the way these pics turned out & love getting to do fall sessions with the pretty mountains for backdrops! Yes please! 

Prepare to endless pretty people below! 
MEET the hilarious
SICKLER FAMILY
Spencer, Payton, Jodi, Dennis, Olivia & Zach




I'm positive that these kids are the prettiest human children I've ever seen. It's outta control! 
Like they all need to be models!




The kids clearly come from these pretty humans.


Daddy back for the win!





 I love groping! haha






I love when families get the giggles especially when it's laughing at their funny dad!














We even managed to sneak in a few senior pics for this guy! Blows my mind he is this old. Cute kid.



THANKS SICKLER FAM!
I really had the best time and am so happy I got to take your pics!
Let's do it again because I know you all had SO MUCH FUN taking them! haha.
Also. Enroll yourselves in modeling like STAT!

Post a Comment