Slideshow Widget

RACHEL ROSE

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Prepare yourself for a whole lot of pretty below.
I am so happy Rachel aka Miss Kaysville Fruit Heights aka my cute friend asked me to take her photos before passing on the crown. This girl is the cutest/funniest girl out there! And I may or may not have a girl crush on her. It's fine. My husband is aware. But really. She is a beauty with and without the Beauty queen title.

MEET 
RACHEL ROSE
MISS KAYSVILLE FRUIT HEIGHTS










 This picture made me laugh so hard! 
 Her sweet mom having a little too much fun zipping up her dress! HAHA! 
Sorry. Had to add it.




 Booty for the win!





 When it got hot and she had a fan with a photo of herself wearing the same dress I could not stop laughing! 







I had such a great time taking your photos cute girl! Congrats on an awesome year & to being done! haha. Thanks again.

Post a Comment