Slideshow Widget

GARBANATI FAMILY

Monday, June 6, 2016

WORDS can not describe how much I love this photo session of some of my favorite people of all time. I've been trying to get these guys to let me take their pics for awhile and I'm glad they finally let me! I loved it. There are a LOT of pics below because I simply had TOO many favorites. 
They are such a pretty bunch with personality for days and since they are my peeps you best believe I put a bunch of the funnies in here too. Don't hate me guys! haha.
These faces make me so happy and I am so glad they are mia familia. 

MEET THE GARBANATI FAMILY
Ariana, Stef, James, Micah & MaKayla
aka my fam.
aka models.












you gotta work, work, work, work, work, work





















Silly James










Moments like these below are definitely on the list of WHY kids need siblings! 
I could die from the cuteness.













HAHA! 




Ari is the biggest momma's girl and it's adorable!




Last but DEFINITELY not least the ultimate wedgie pic. HAHA!! This one will be in the family albums for SURE to show his future girlfriends. haha! 


THANKS for letting me take your pics guys.
FREAKING LOVE YOU AND YOUR FACES!







Post a Comment