Slideshow Widget

FISHER FAMILY

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Prepare to die at how cute this family is. Kate aka the mom is one of my favorite humans. We worked together PLUS she was my AWESOME nurse for my whole pregnancy. I sure love me some little miss Kate. I was so happy to take pics of her cute family. I was even happier when her girls were the cutest/funniest little models ever, it didn't hurt that they are 3 adorable blonde hair, blue eyed beauties. They LOVED getting their pictures taken and posed happily in every shot. They were a riot. 
MEET
THE FISHER'S
Nick, Kate, Reece, Eliza & Halee




Doesn't Reese just look like the sweetest thing you ever met.. Well she was.
Eliza is a little comedian. Cracked me up!
Sweet baby fell asleep




Eliza's go-to pose. HAHA!


Halee's cuteness kills me!










Kate your family is beautiful just like you!
Thanks for letting me take pics of your precious people. 

Post a Comment