Slideshow Widget

ARCHIBALD FAMILY

Monday, June 16, 2014


I grew up down the street from this awesome family and I was so excited when Jamie asked me to take some family pictures for them before their oldest son Riley leaves on his mission. This is the sweetest family you will EVER meet! We had a great time during this session. They had me laughing the whole time. Not to mention they are the perfect models.... I mean seriously look at them! 
Meet the super cute Archibald family.
Kade, Riley, Jamie, Andy, Gage, Alexa & Kayli





I would kill for hair like these girls. It's seriously cute.

Beautiful girls

Handsome dudes
These are such good kids! You can tell how much they love their parents.




I always love the jumping shots. Even if it's not the best clarity, I love watching the family have fun.


Andy & Jamie- you have a darling family! Thanks for letting me take pictures for you.




And since Riley is leaving on a mission to Mexico in August we took a few senior pictures/missionary pics.
His mom said Eileen Workman once said he is the perfect mixture of hot & cute. I couldn't agree more! 
Such a cute kid. Enjoy.

Good luck on your mission, you will do great!

Post a Comment